Saturday, January 3, 2009

.:2.1.09Go genting:.

Today, we go genting
got up very early. . No make up, the hair did not clear up
haha...But very happy..
_
_
_
_
ugly me
Ugly face behind me,louis ting!!!!hahaha..
my boy2 go buy bus ticket
im at here at pic lor~
We have one utama there, because going to have something to eat, too soon, all shops are not open the door,haha
~me&deardear agn~
At the genting bus cute couple❤louis&jiong❤
Why is your face so hard,Because she had to take medicine
I olso have to eat, really hard..
*i love u deardear..xixi*

so beautiful...~cable car im coming~huhu..Think of the photo to see before, I have done together with a cable car {Qoo}
She dreads to ride the cable car,so at there singing
*一闪一闪亮晶晶*hahahahahahaha..
~good memories~
❤joy&her bf❤
~so sweet~
At cable car
~me&best best joy~

No comments: