Thursday, August 6, 2009

.:BORED:.

06.08.09
~MY DAY IS NOT GREAT BUT VERY HAPPY EVERDAY~



im still working now,so boring~OMG..
shopping mall no ppl geh..
haiz..
cant blame them la,here wan bankrupt liao..hahaha..
but,2day i so happy...
cox my dear say 2nite wanna bring me go shopping,buy new clothes
so...OH...LIKE IT LIKE IT...haha..know tis song??blek..
crazy gila liao..



shopping time....*packson*
im General..General photo

i hate my teeth
i hate my smile
dont like dont like!!!
why my teeth too small,haizzz...

tis clothes look nice or not?
i like..but my dear say so ugly..so i no buy,haiz..
tis is front..
tis is side...
nvm la..
i already have bought 1 piece clothes luuuu...
so happy~haha...
thx u dear~
`
`
`
`
TO BE CONTINUED....
comment ya~

3 comments:

Qoo said...

女人啊
那件很美哦为什么不买啦!!!
钱赚了当然要花啊
你穿起来很瘦哦!

J0aN said...

我那懂哦~他说不美。。没有人给我意见了。。我哪敢买啊~不便宜也~哈哈哈~

Bwincess SHaN said...

哈哈。。那件我相信很贵。。应该有上百吗?
呵呵。。那里的衣服真的很贵下~~
可是你穿起来了很好看啊~~
而且,那个beh them现在很流行下。。
在国外啦~~